幸运飞艇开奖记录app忄加75505This single-storey thatched cottage dates from c.1691 when it was probably built as a parsonage for the rector of Dunboe. The walls are built of uncoursed rubble with roughcast and a core of earth and sand. The house is particularly interesting for its cruck construction, a form not often seen in Northern Ireland at this date. Several areas in the house are left bare to expose the cruck trusses and other structural details. In 1761 the house was taken over by a Presbyterian farmer, Isaac Hezlett, whose family continued to live there until the National Trust acquired the property in 1976.